In a context of strong growth, Hays Technology are looking for a Data Scientist dedicated to Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Given the very strong growth of our client, this position will require the ability to work on a range of tools for different business tasks:
- Credit Scoring
- Credit Risk
- Digital marketing
- Real Estate analysis
- Client segmentation
- Model Interpretability
- Model monitoring
We will ask you to have the flexibility of the start-up mind-set that we also have. There are several subjects that can be covered by this job offer:
- Train Machine Learning pipelines for different tasks (regression, classification, clustering, time series forecasting, NLP, sentiment analysis, etc.)
- Work on all stages of the Machine Learning lifecycle: from data collection, EDA, data processing, training, model deployment and monitoring.
- Produce decision support analysis.
- Work with our Data Engineers and the business stakeholders to be the guarantor of all the stages of the data lifecycle.
- Build Analytics APIs.
- Provide the business with visualizations, dashboards, KIPs.
- Understand the needs of the business entities, work proactively by responding to request but also by being proactive in making proposals
Qualifications and skills required
- Degree from a major engineering school or equivalent master’s degree.
- Proven Data Science experience (> 1 year).
- You are fluent in Python and SQL.
- You know Machine Learning (supervised and unsupervised) and you have use one or many ML libraries like: Scikit-Learn, Pycaret, XGboost, LightGBM, Catboost, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Shap, etc.
- You are familiar with data visualizations and know how to present your results.
- You are organized and you know how to design experiments that can be reproduced.
- Be passionate about the Data world: having followed MOOCs, Kaggle competitions or equivalent.
- You like clean code and version control using tools like Git.
- Familiar with the following technologies is a plus: Docker, Kubernetes, FastAPI, Plotly, MLflow.
- Familiar with parallel computing and orchestration libraries/tools is a plus: PySpark, Dask, Ray, Kubeflow, Airflow, Dagster, etc.
- Financial knowledge will be appreciated but is not mandatory
- Good team spirit, 100% involved in the activity
- Start-up spirit!
Click to apply! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
I am a consultant for Hays Technology, specialised in software / web development in Luxembourg. I help tech professionals develop their careers and ensure that companies are supported by the best talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Development & Testing skills have never been more needed in companies. Whether you're looking for skills for your team or looking to take the next step in your career, let's talk today. #1288014