Our client is an independent financial and corporate services provider, based in Luxembourg.
The company is a Professional of the Financial Sector regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authorities (CSSF) and provides incorporation, domiciliation, transfer agency and central administration services to regulated (and unregulated) investment vehicles, with a primary focus on private equity, real estate and private debt structures.
Our client currently looking for a Fund Accountant Officer to join their company.
- Responsible for their regulated fund (new onboard)
- Responsible for the production, calculation and checking of the NAV as well as management accounts of portfolio of regulated/non-regulated, stand-alone/multi compartment entities.
- Ensure that all the accounting standards (i.e. LUX GAAP, Fair Value Option, …) have been met and any exceptions are properly noted and identified.
- Ensuring compliance of the reporting with legal and defined accounting framework, requirements and relevant guidance (LUX GAAP, IFRS, SIF law, SICAR law, RAIF law, LPA, Waterfall, etc).
- Day-to-day accounting matters including bookkeeping and record filing, for Corporate (HoldCo, FinancingCo, ServiceCo), securitisation vehicles and management companies
- Being able to understand and analyse transactions as well as all events affecting the lifecycle of the entities
- Pro-actively manage workload and support other team members as required.
- Escalate accounting issues and assist line Senior Manager / head of department in the team’s organisation, control and development.
- Have a critical view of the procedures in place, contribute to the development of the Department by improving control environment and quality of deliverables
- From 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Knowledge in SPV accounting (soparfi/securitizations). Knowledge in AIF (PE/RE/DEBT) will be an asset
- Good Excel knowledge
- Degree in Economics, Accountant or Finance.
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge of LUX GAAP (FV option, IFRS and Consolidation knowledge are an asset).
- Any knowledge/experience on other GAAP (e.g. US, Swiss) or sector’s guidance is an asset.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset