Our client is one of Europe‘s leading comprehensive life, pensions and financial solutions providers. Within the Group’s International Division, our client offers a broad range of tailored cross-border life insurance solutions to wealthy individuals for a suitable integrated wealth planning, and to international companies to address the benefits needs of their local and mobile employees.
Join us if:
You enjoy working in a truly international, entrepreneurial and commercially oriented environment
You have strong business acumen and can think consistently from the customer’s point of view
You are willing to work, in an efficient, committed and agile manner, in the best interests of our company
Collaboration, trust and self-development are key elements for you in your future position.
Participate in Information Security projects such as Hardening, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Governance and Compliance, etc.;
Support the team in the day-to-day operational tasks including access management, security awareness, KPI-KRI, email analysis, security tickets, etc.;
Review and document security policies, configurations, standards, procedures;
Improve the overall security posture of our client IT environment through collaborating with the IT team;
Assist with other Information Security and IT related duties.
A Bachelor’s or preferably a Master’s degree in Computer Science or any related field;
Experience 3-5 years in a similar position.
Working Knowledge and Experience in some (or all) the following topics;
- Governance, Risk and Compliance such as ISO27001, CSSF, CIS controls, NIST controls, SOC2, GDPR, etc.
- Vulnerability Management, Patch Management and Configuration Hardening
- Identity and Access Management
- Digital Certificates, PKI and Encryption Solutions
- Data Classification and Protection Solutions
- Network Security including firewalls, proxies, intrusion préventions, NAC.
- Overall Endpoint Security
Experience in working with a Finance or insurance company before is an asset.
Security Certificates such as -not limited to- CISSP, SANS, CISM, CISA, etc, are of an asset.
- Problem analysis and solution driven, excellent attention to details;
- Ability to think technically and forwardly, and to engage in innovative projects
- Ability to adjust quickly to a dynamic environment and outside the comfort zone.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is an assets