Hays Luxembourg is looking for an IT Application Owner for one of the international private banks in Luxembourg.
The ITAO is accountable for the Application Management of a portfolio of applications with a focus on Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Anti-Financial-Crime (AFC) and compliance applications. An ITAO has to ensure that the applications are enhanced and maintained in accordance to the Bank's IT Security Risk and Compliance requirements of the client and other stakeholders as included in the application strategy and service levels. The ITAO identifies and manages the risks and issues associated with the applications and escalates appropriately.
As an ITAO you will be part of an Agile squad composed of other ITAOs, Tech Engineers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. All team members are located in Luxembourg.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the new application go-live process, SDLC Onboarding & ensure SDLC release process is adhered
- Onboard mandatory Control for Governance, Compliance & Security for Application & its assets as per Banks Standard recommendations, like: Tools/control onboarding for access management workflow, SDLC, Application infrastructure & Security Monitoring, etc
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery activities by reviewing DR plans and coordinating the execution of DR exercise for the application.
- Manage Technology Roadmap Compliance (TRC)
- Manage remediation of gaps in application lifecycle management activities such as Account recertification, remediation of Application configuration gaps, Essential Maintenance, etc
- Manage application related Risk and Compliance Evaluation tasks and resolution of gaps in this area.
- Plan for Application Hardware / Software / License upgrades.
- Liaise with TISO for Security Framework, solution implementation, Security Remediation, etc.
- Creation of runbooks, documentation for level 1-3 support and end users, creation of knowledge base entries
- Manage Internal and external application audits and audit issue remediation activities.
Your competencies and experiences:
- Has extensive knowledge of effective application life cycle management methodologies and necessary IT policies and standards, aligned with the risk appetite of the organization.
- Several years of experience in application/release management
- Work experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge in the sectors Anti-Financial-Crime (AFC) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) are an advantage
- Completed vocational training or a university degree in the area of computer science or business informatics
- Experience in working in an agile environment is an advantage (e.g. SCRUM methodologies)
- Fluent in English, further languages like German or French are an advantage
- Good self-organization, ability to identify and solve issues and problems efficiently
- Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly, quickness to grasp new tasks