Join a major banking actor in Luxembourg as a Software Engineer !
You will be part of a team for the understanding of business requirements, developing new features, maintaining the current ones, integrating the development and work close to the test teams.
This is the opportunity to work on challenging on-going projects, and many others are about to come !
• You will ensure a lead of front-end and back-end developments: - Contribute to the functional, applicative and technical analysis and designs - Ensure developments with the rest of the team in compliance with our standards - Prepare and participate to the deployment - Manage all the required testing phases to ensure high quality deliverable - Write a documentation enabling a full understanding of all the functional, applicative and technical aspects of the solution with the goal of easing future maintenance and evolutions.
• Ensure stability, consistency, quality and performance of the applications
• Ensure functional and technical support to our internal clients
The required profile :
Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering - BAC +5, with 5+ years of software development experience
• Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
• You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
• Banking know-how : good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset) / Experience in Risk/Credit (IT systems and operations) is an asset too
• Very good level in one or more back-end technologies (Java, Spring Boot, Rest API) and/or in one or more front-end technologies (React JS / Angular, Typescript, etc)
Cliquez icipour accéder à la politique de protection des données HAYS, qui fournit des informations détaillées sur la façon dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, et vos droits par rapport à cela.
Depending on profile
31 May 2022
Contacter un consultant
Parler à Anass Mahla, Consultant spécialisé en charge de cette offre , située à Luxembourg